Cow Brush cleanses your animals from parasite, dust and long hair
Brushing accelerates the blood circulation and increases milk efficiency
The system prevents tail rupture and switches to reverse motion if the tail gets stuckTouch operated steps in thanks to the balance sensor
The machine is touch operated with a balance sensor. It provides easy brushing thanks to a rotary brush feature which can turn 180 degrees angle by brushing the head, eye surroundings (Where the parasites appear mostly) neck and back parts
• Protects animal health and provides comfort.
• Plays big role on animal evolution. Enables blood circulation by massaging to capillary.
• Decreases stress at animals which are itched.
• Cleans up the skin from sticky parasites and dirt. Lets it breathe and improve its quality.
• Increases the production of milk and meat by %10.
• Helps animals to get rid off parasites where they can not reach especially at eye area.
• Protects the tail from sticking with bi-directional turn function and electronic card in it.
• Support bracket and other mounting materials are included machine.
When there is low current, it cuts off the electric current through the relay and protects the electrical circuit and prevents it from being damaged.
Brush chassis made of 50x100 profile, internal-external hot-dip galvanized coating.
Connection cables are spring-type, break-resistant.
It can operate in the 220-240V range.
The joint group is hot-dip galvanized and provides ease of movement thanks to 4 bearings and reaches every point on the animal.
When the brush is not in motion (when not in use), the electric motor stops, stops the itching brush and saves electricity.
Brush card, in the event of the animal jams during rotation; first rotates the brush in the opposite direction
Dimensions : 430 mm., Length: 640 mm
Weight : 40 KG
Motor Power : 0.18 KW / 0.25 KW
Advised Hanging Height : 90 cm between the bottom and floor
Price includes VAT
Next day delivery €50.00 including VAT